Now that we are spending more time than ever at home, it’s become obvious that where we live should offer much more than four walls and a shelter overhead. Why not look for a place that boosts your overall well-being just for starters? We know just the place.
Here are five great reasons to build your new home in Point Lonsdale.
- You can find affordable homes.
- Point Lonsdale offers a taste of coastal life at an affordable price. The median house price for neighbouring Bellarine Peninsula locations like Queenscliff and Barwon Heads are around the million-dollar mark (according to realestate.com.au). However, at The Point you could move into a three-bedroom, two-bathroom, two-car garage home with luxe touches like stone benchtops, a corner block and park views (all just minutes from the bay).
- Focus on health and home.
- What are your well-being resolutions for 2021? Living in a place like Point Lonsdale helps you achieve your goal. A seachange is an ultimate move. Aside from the rejuvenating powers of fresh coastal air, having the beach within walking distance and making ocean swims a part of your regular exercise routine, there are many water and adventure sports to tackle around here. Wander nearby Lake Victoria – one of many local lakes – or explore the waterways and parklands within The Point estate itself.
- A balance of “coastal” and “cosmopolitan”.
- Sure, you’ll stumble upon picturesque streetscapes, monumental lighthouses and historic architecture around the local area. But you’ll also discover a thriving espresso culture at spots like Grow Naturally, boutiques including the relaxed-yet-refined Sukii, fresh produce from an outdoor market hosted every second Sunday and artist studios all within 10 minutes from home. Don’t forget to schedule regular appointments at the tranquil Lon Retreat and Spa or pop down to the recently rejuvenated Queenscliff Harbour for weekend socialising and seaside shopping.
- It’s conveniently close to the city of Geelong.
- Positioned just off the Bellarine Highway, it takes under 30 minutes to arrive right in the heart of town from our community at The Point. Although every day has that holiday feeling when you live in Point Lonsdale, this locale also makes for a simple jumping-off point for further escapes. Head west to the surf breaks of Torquay or cruise down the iconic Great Ocean Road. You could even jump on the ferry for a day trip across to Sorrento’s limestone village or to Portsea for their famous polo matches. Don’t forget Avalon Airport is very accessible at only 45 minutes away.
- It could be your last chance for land.
- Available spaces to build on are becoming increasingly rare in Point Lonsdale. The Point is home to some of the final lots in the township. So if you’re looking for a custom build, a brand new townhome or house and land package in a coastal town that’s not too remote, The Point could be the answer for you.